10 years ago
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Holly Made Me Do It!
We were the anti-bloggers but people are just completely obsessed with knowing about our life so we are giving in. Holly put our blog together for us, and Ryan could not get to it through internet searches so I guess it is safe enough to post pictures of our little devils. I will do the best I can to update information, but if I start getting a bunch of complaints that I am not updating enough, or that we are not cute enough we are out. Oh ya and if you want to look at my blog you have to admit to yourself that the New Kids on the Block are awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Your such a dork. Can u please take that boobies thing off. I need better pics. I cant see my babies good enough.
Yay! Welcome to the blog world. I refuse to start one myself, but I do love stalking all my friends and family online.
Wow, our blog layout is pretty much exactly the same. I sent you an invite to view ours when we went private back in Feb. but you never looked at it so it expired. I SUPPOSE I can send you a new one:)
Welcome to the blogging world by the way. You won't regret it. And yes, I will be one of those that will complain if you only update every 3 months!!!
You have Vanilla Ice on your playlist? You're such a dork! Just kidding, you make me laugh!!
Ice Ice Baby! Now there's some dancin music. Awe the ole days! Keep the cute pictures coming. I haven't figured out the blog thing yet.
good job holly!! i am loving that you are in this blog world now with us. love you tons!!! mia is so pretty! loving the pictures of your adorable kids and your big kid ryan! haha
Post a Comment