Tuesday, July 22, 2008


Awe She Loves Her Brother!
I went in to check on the kids before bed the other night, and I could not see Isabel in her bed. I turned on the hall light and did not see her in her bed, in the closet, or under her bed. Then I looked in Landon's room and found her in the drawers of Landon's bed. She had filled the drawers with her princess dolls, pillows, babies, and blanket. Then decided it was cozy enough for her to sleep inside. She was all curled up in a little ball it was so cute. When she got up in the morning I asked her why she was got in the drawer she said, "I was just trying to be next to Landon so he would not be so scared." Landon's response "No Sissy, I am not scared of anything I am tough." It is so cute when your kids love eachother.




4 comments:

Ginger said...

Dang! You have such cute kiddos. The picture of Isabel is priceless. Mia is getting so big. So sorry we missed seeing you guys while you were in town. Maybe next time. Love you

Melissa said...

I think that is soo cute! I love Landons bravery! I miss those kids!

Holly said...

That is precious. They are so cute. I cant wait til october when I get to see those cuties and my new baby Mia. She is so dang cute.

the keele's said...

when in october are you going to california? i might be too.