We were in California over the 4th of July weekend with Ryan's family. We went to the Gilroy Gardens and had a blast. Landon was loving the rides especially the little roller coasters. He should be fun at Disneyland in October. Isabel loved having everyone taking pictures of her on all the rides, and Mia was so good just sitting in a stroller all day, except when Aunt Lisa wanted to carry her everywhere.
10 years ago




8 comments:
hey! thanks to holly for starting your blog. wow, mia is such a cutie. and how funny - I had picked out the name mia if I have a baby girl! we just have good taste in names I guess. i love the pic of Isabel sleeping in the drawer. classic.
Wow, Dad looks like an old man in that picture. I wish I could have been there. Keep up the good blogging, its what I live for. Love you
I love it. It is so fun to see your family. Your kids are so old now, and cute. You have such a beautiful family. Thanks, Holly for introducing Mandy and Ryan into the blogging world. First an answering machine and now a blog? What's next? Love ya
Gosh that Holly is awesome... wait thats me! It would be a waste to not share such cute kids with the worl... or atleast whom ever you invite. Who got dad that hat and even more who let him wear it in publis??
WOW! our dads sure are brothers. we just need to love them no matter what ugly things they wear. we need to keep them in-line though too. haha. mia is so cute. i need to see you guys soooooon!
ok great, i may have to plan so that i can come visit. james is getting married and it will prob, be around that time!! fun. i hope it works out. love ya. is holly gonna be around then too?
Hey Mandy, it's great to finally see your blog! Your kids are so cute!!!! congrats on the new baby! Hope you are doing good, sounds like you are! Miss ya!
Tami
Hey, I don't remember Mia complaining when I carried her! And you're welcome for all the cute photos :) Can't wait to see you guys in a month!
Post a Comment