Well Halloween has come and gone entirely too quickly. We had a really nice Halloween season. The trees are beautiful colors, and it was just a nice crisp cool. We did not even use jackets. The kids were excited to use their costumes three times this year. We went to "Boo at the Zoo" last weekend. Pure chaos. Then they got to wear them to their school parties. Isabel's party was cute. Every girl was a different princess. Then we went to our ward Trunk or Treat.

I love how Landon is holding Mia. She looks miserable.

This is Darth Vader, I mean Landon he is so scary (so he says). He mostly spent the whole time at the ward trunk or treat, sword fighting with the twenty other boys that all had some form of weapon. His costume is now a dress up for him to have. It has come in very handy for discipline. I use the costume as a time out threat.

Isabel was Snow White her favorite Princess. We got her the really cute Disney headband but it was too big for her head. So I spent an hour trying to tie a perfect bow on her head. It obviously never happened. Ryan was getting so annoyed. She walked around all night puckering her lips and squinting her eyes to show everyone her makeup. Isabel hates my guts because the costume did not become her dress up it is getting saved for Mia. She has two other snow white dresses, but she is still mad.

Mia is wearing her hand me down from Isabel. She is a butterfly, there are wings on the back.She was less than thrilled cause the hood kept falling in her face. Ryan tried to carry her in the "Snugli" but with the costume on she was too fat for it. Is it normal for a five month old to be to big for a Snugli?
14 comments:
I have to know...do you still have your one piece of candy a day rule? Do you secretly throw away most the candy when they go to bed?Just want to make sure I am normal...ha ha.
Your kids are so cute in their costumes!
I love the costumes! Halloween is one of my favorites. Your kids are too cute! I'd be mad too if my mom took the fancy snow white costume.. she's smart. ;) Taylor would wear her snow white costume everywhere; Target, the grocery store, and Sing, "some day my prince will come"
yes, it's a perfect bow... well worth the time
Landon and Dylan would have a ball together then!!! How did landon get into star wars?
You bought your ticket!!! I am so depressed. Did I tell you we are moving back to Boise? Yes, our activity was better than the EQ one...CUZ I RAN THE SHOW!
Mandy, I love your dang kids...I think you should will them to me. Just think about it.
i thought the bow looked real good. and what is a snugli? is that like a baby bjorn? yeah, I would say a little early to be too big at 5 months. you kuhns just have giant babies.
I have been very tempted to let Raegan use her Belle costume for dress up, but then want to save it for Sophie too. It's still in the closet.
Sophie's ladybug costume this year was Raegan's hand me down from 2 years ago.
Anyway, love the cosutmes, especially Isabel's bow. Your kids are so cute!!!!!!!
i love the mia bug! Luke finally caved to the star wars trend. He was a jedi on halloween day. Weapons were definately in abundunce this year. lightsabers, swords, guns, wipes. Crazy boys.
The kid's costumes are awesome! Yeah, I laughed when I saw the way Landon is holding Mia too. Poor baby!!
You are a brave woman going to Boo at the Zoo. We attempted a Halloween at the Zoo in TX and NEVER again will I do that! People are crazy and rude when it comes to big crowds with kids. I can't handle it!
FYI...the bow looks great. Did you really spend an hour on it? You're crazy. I would have just made a bow and glued it to her head!
So you email me complaining you arent getting comments from me yet you are sitting here with 9 comments and I have 4....??? You are lucky you are the mother of my cute neices and nephew. They looked so good. Issy is such a girly girl. There is no such thing as a baby being too big so leave little Mia alone. And why did you put a scary darth vader instead of my cute landon.
Landon's got the head lock down on mia! they all look so cute. I was wondering where the picture of you and ryan was? Missing ya lots, me
Holy cow Mandy!!! Your kids are darling. I can't believe it, how did we get this old? We have to plan a disneyland trip or something sometime and get together. Love ya.
"Mom, write Landon I miss you & love you." -AJ & "I want you to come to my Birthday party but I guess that will be hard since you live in Boise." see ya in a month. Hey we may stay longer, like a month!
Hey sister I know its taken awhile but, Im commenting now. Your kids are so cute. Isabel was made to be a princess and Im sure she agrees. I bet you landon will wear that thing for years to come. I miss you sissy. Keep praying for me. Tell Landon Haley misses him.
PS could you please post more of Landons photos, they were inspirational!
Post a Comment