Saturday, October 18, 2008

Landon's Carpool Conversation!

We drive in a carpool to school, with Landon's friend Luke. I hear some of the funniest conversations between Landon and Luke. Isabel tries to get in on it but the boys cover their ears when she tried to talk to them. Here is a conversation from Friday. (Heather you are going to love this).
Luke- "Why do you guys always have church music on in your car?"
Landon- "I like to listen to church music."
Luke- "I only like church music on Sunday."
Landon- "Well if you listen to church music all the time Heavenly Father gives you powers."
Luke- "No he doesn't who told you that?"
Landon- "I know everything about Heavenly Father."
Luke- "That is not true."
Landon- "Mom is that true, will Heavenly Father give me power if I listen to church music?"
Me- "Well, if you listen to church music the spirit will be with you and that gives you power."
Landon- "See I told you."

13 comments:

Mamma Meg said...

Wait a minute Mandy! You told me that if I listened to church music I got MAGICAL powers...not Holy Ghost powers!! Get your dang stories straight.

I've spent the last three weeks listening to church music and trying to make my kids vanish. What a waste. Now I'll never get rid of those songs...or my kids!

The Blaisdell Family said...

Were you just laughing your head off? That is so funny. I love how Landon was dead set on the "power" thing. Very cute!

the keele's said...

what a great little lion of a kid!

Rushele said...

I love it!! That is so cute!
You always have the best stories from Landon!!!!

Hokie Family said...

My husband thought it was hilarious! Luke's crazy.

Brett said...

Church Music! That's not the girl I knew in the Nisson Towers at Dixie College!

Holly said...

My Landon is the cutest freaking kid.... I think I am going to start setting money aside now to make sure I will be there for his baptism.... I cant wait to see him in a suit with all his powers!

Michal Thompson said...

I mean isn't that just the best way to look at it? It really is THAT simple!!!

shawn & megan said...

That is classic. I love it.

Ginger said...

I think Landon is going to be translated!

Love and miss you and the family. Hope to see you at Christmas.

love you!

the keele's said...

oh great, i will have to go to the disney store soon then. we have one now in orem!! the house is soooooooooo cute, i love it! we move in just before thanksgiving! i hope a little sooner than planned.

ammon & Kim Riggs said...

So I am laughing so hard I'm crying. I miss my Landonism's. We are missing you all tons. Hating every minute here in the desert or at least trying not too. Tell everyone Hi. -kim

Patsfield Family Photos said...

I can email the recipe to you, but I don't think have have your email address. me_shell_lee2283@yahoo.com