Friday, January 2, 2009

Black and White New Years Party



Our awesome friends the Clark's hosted a "Black and White" adult only New Years party. We all had to wear black and white of course Ryan threw a fit about it. I know you are all really suprised. All of the food was black and white, and Emily had her house decorated so cute. We can always count on her to make everything perfect she is like Mary Poppins, practically perfect in every way and makes the rest of us feel ghetto. We did a white elephant gift exchange that was hilarious. We did a Bunko tournament, and at midnight we released baloons with our wish for the year attached to them. We had a really good time. I don't know what weighed in on the fun more the actual event or having no kids there?

I think this is the first picture of just Ryan and I without kids in like a year.

Bunko Tourney. I won the prize for lowest score. That's right. Don't hate.

Look at all that good black and white food. See those amazing cookies. Those would be mine.

My friend Lacey got Ryan and I's Zach Efron poster in the white elephant game. She was going to give it tour babysitter, but we decided to go and tape it on Cozett's front door. Cozett had no idea until someone knocked on her door.

Some of our peeps during the white elephant game.

It was a blast special shoutouts to the Hom's, Weiss's, Tanner's, and Clark's. You are becoming our favorite people to party it up with.

10 comments:

Mamma Meg said...

Oh Bunco...I miss it so! Looks like you had a great time!

Holly said...

that looks so fun! who missed the no kids memo? Stupid mormons!

( Paige said WWJD cause that was wrong to say ... I say shut the heck up sister kuhn, Mandy knows whats up!)

Mandy said...

The baby belonged to the people who live there.

Laura said...

great idea - especially the no kids. who did you all get to babysit on new year's eve? that is always the dilemna.

Rushele said...

What a fun party idea!! I'm jealous, I wish I'd been inivited to something that cool, or had thought of it myself!
I guess I can steal the idea next year!
Glad you got to get out without children and enjoy your New Year's celebration!!
But, did I see a baby in one of the party pics? Someone broke the rules.....

Lacey said...

Oh yeah go Homs! Top score goes to Mr. Brad Hom! That was a really fun night and don't hate Ryan.....the Black and White was sweet! And i think i will just cut and paste your post to my blog-thanks!

Smullin Family said...

That looked like SO MUCH fun! What a great idea. I too may consider stealing the black and white theme. :o)

Melissa said...

Looks like fun, maybe if we had young women in my ward we could go out sometime.....stupid young women.

Ronnie and Natalie Taylor said...

your kids are gorgeous i cant beleive big they are and your new little bundle she is beautiful. It is good to see you guys again

Candis and Ryan said...

When are you going to put some Police on your playlist?