So first I have to apologize to everyone. I have failed at updating lately mostly because nothing good is happening around here, and I suck at taking pictures lately. I also have been horrible about commenting on people's blogs. Honestly I just don't check other blogs until I get on here to do a post. So it is not that I don't like your posts, I just don't get on here. I also have minimal access to the internet since my hubby is on here looking for a job all of the time. I do think of you all often though.
Second everyone is asking about the job search. I have three words "The Economy Sucks". There are absolutley no jobs out there except Alaska and the coast of Oregon. If a job is not found soon we will be heading to my parents in LA and Ryan will do some more school and work part time. It seems like. Hopefully in a year or so the economy will be better and we can come back to Boise cause we really love it here. Unless a miracle occurs we will leave here sometime in April.
Now I can get to the good stuff. My baby girl, Mia.
The time has just flown by with Mia. I can not believe we have had her three quarters of a year. She is really the best baby we could ask for. She is always smiling, and loves her family. Sometimes a little too much. She does not love strangers, and since Ryan has not been working she has gotten used to being held a lot more (yet another reason why Ryan should not stay home and raise the kids). If she cries she should be held and then once held he does not think she should ever be put down. Most of the day she still sleeps though.
She loves, loves, loves food. She is still going strong with nursing. This is the longest one of our babies have nursed. She eats babyfood twice a day and loves it. If we don't shovel it fast enough she dives into it, and when we show her the empty bowl and tell her it's all gone she proceeds to cry. I feel bad we think it is funny and can't help but laugh. She is starting to be able to eat table foods she likes grapes, bananas, peaches, puffs, and whip cream (another Ryan bonus). She just decided to finally take the bottle so she gets topped poff with that before bed.
Mia is a little slow to crawl, so far we just get the backwards scoot going on. She sits up and plays with toys. She waves and says "baba". She is learnig to feed herself finger foods, it still mostly ends up on other parts of her face or in the highchair, but practice makes perfect.
We have had quite the physical ailments with her these last two months. She lost a whole bunch of weight really fast so we were having to do all kinds of supplementing to get her weight back up. We did get her weight back up to 17lbs. She still looks like a bobble head with those giant cheeks on a little neck and body. She fractured her femur and was in a cast for ten days. She healed so fast and luckily she is young enough not to be traumatized. She started moving her leg around the day before she got the cast off. She has had two ear infections in the last month. Poor kid. I think she is trying to pass up Landon's injury list.
Mia is so sweet and happy. She loves to watch Landon and Isabel, and is attached to mom and dad. We are enjoying her as a baby and are in no rush for her to grow up. Since she is probably our last we will keep her small. I think Ryan secretly tries to keep her from crawling so he can still carry her around. I think the fact that she has no teeth or hair just makes her that much more baby like for us.
The time has just flown by with Mia. I can not believe we have had her three quarters of a year. She is really the best baby we could ask for. She is always smiling, and loves her family. Sometimes a little too much. She does not love strangers, and since Ryan has not been working she has gotten used to being held a lot more (yet another reason why Ryan should not stay home and raise the kids). If she cries she should be held and then once held he does not think she should ever be put down. Most of the day she still sleeps though.
She loves, loves, loves food. She is still going strong with nursing. This is the longest one of our babies have nursed. She eats babyfood twice a day and loves it. If we don't shovel it fast enough she dives into it, and when we show her the empty bowl and tell her it's all gone she proceeds to cry. I feel bad we think it is funny and can't help but laugh. She is starting to be able to eat table foods she likes grapes, bananas, peaches, puffs, and whip cream (another Ryan bonus). She just decided to finally take the bottle so she gets topped poff with that before bed.
Mia is a little slow to crawl, so far we just get the backwards scoot going on. She sits up and plays with toys. She waves and says "baba". She is learnig to feed herself finger foods, it still mostly ends up on other parts of her face or in the highchair, but practice makes perfect.
We have had quite the physical ailments with her these last two months. She lost a whole bunch of weight really fast so we were having to do all kinds of supplementing to get her weight back up. We did get her weight back up to 17lbs. She still looks like a bobble head with those giant cheeks on a little neck and body. She fractured her femur and was in a cast for ten days. She healed so fast and luckily she is young enough not to be traumatized. She started moving her leg around the day before she got the cast off. She has had two ear infections in the last month. Poor kid. I think she is trying to pass up Landon's injury list.
Mia is so sweet and happy. She loves to watch Landon and Isabel, and is attached to mom and dad. We are enjoying her as a baby and are in no rush for her to grow up. Since she is probably our last we will keep her small. I think Ryan secretly tries to keep her from crawling so he can still carry her around. I think the fact that she has no teeth or hair just makes her that much more baby like for us.
Tub Time
She is so cute in this bow Aunt Holly made(except those sad cheeks).
Trying to eat some puffs.




13 comments:
If you move to LA, we promise to visit lots. Andrew will love that. Mia looks so much bigger just since Christmas. I can also bring you some clothes.
Mia is so cute. I love the cheeks. I'm so glad she recovered quickly with her leg. Good luck with moving if that ends up happening. I talked to Melis about maybe coming to CA in the fall. That would be so fun if you were there also. I know all our kids would just have one big party!! Love you guys, good luck.
So sweet! Porter has had teeth for a while now and it makes me so sad since he is our last. I totally get what you say about keeping her small. I cried and cried when I saw he had teeth. Boo.
I really hope you don't have to move, Boise is wonderful. We really miss it. From the sounds of things, California's economy is worse than anywhere else. Yuck. We're sure hoping the best for you guys!
so to reply to the comment you left on my page first!!! HAHAHA your super super funny Amanda!! delila will be taller than me someday! NOT NOW THOUGH YOU GOOF!! miss you too. so the economy is a joke isn't it? when would you be out at your parents?? i will be at my parents the first two weeks of april! let me know! love ya!!!
Mia is growing so fast, I love the first picture of her in the tub!
oh yah & I will be your Valentine anytime!!!
Happy birthday Mia. They grow so fast. Sera is nearly 21 months. Wow and she just got a new bed (no more crib"tear"). I pray that things work out for you. This move is just what the lord wants for you. Bonus* There is no snow in California
Wow, what a small baby for you guys, Millie is hovering around the fifteen pound mark and she is eleven months, not crawling either but is really trying hard to any day. I wish you guys luck so you can stay in Boise!
I'm so glad my girls aren't the only baldies!! Mia is so adorable, even if she doesn't have hair, or teeth, so cute!!
Thank goodness for bows, right?! I am so glad Sophie will stil wear them because even at 15 1/2 months she still barely has fuzz on top. So sad!!
Well, I'm glad to hear that you will be able to go to your parent's if things don't change there, but we are still praying for you, and hope that everything will work out well for you!!!
Keep us posted!
Mandy you are so amazing to have such a great sense of humor through ALL your craziness!
Your kids are ADORABLE
I know you don't want to move to CA, but at least we could see eachother... :)
Good luck... love you!
And Mia is not a bobble head! She is so cute in the tub!
What a sweet little baby. I think it's cute that Ryan enjoys holding her so much. She is absolutely adorable, I would want to hold her all day too!! I hold Camden whenever I get the chance. We gotta keep our kids young while we still can!!
I hope something comes up soon. Job searching I think is the worst thing to ever have to do. It's just very hard to do. Ryan's a hard worker though and you guys are a great family, something has to happen soon!
Ali, are we not a good enough reason to visit LA?!?!?! By the way, Taylor's going to be slow on the crawling front too. She HATES being on her tummy, but is an expert at sitting up and playing with toys.
Post a Comment