Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tubing at Bogus Basin

Ryan took the kids up to Bogus Basin to go tubing today, before the snow is gone and we leave Boise. Landon got to go last year but Isabel was an inch too short. This year she was tall enough. They were really excited to go. I am not sure if they were more excited to go tubing or to put on their snow clothes. Ryan said they had a lot of fun and neither of them were scared going down the hill. He said about a half hour before leaving Isabel started whining that she was too cold. Ryan took some video and Landon was cheering in it, and yelling "Bye, Issy." What a good dad to go spend all day in the snow with those beasts. Ryan said some lady commented about how cute Isabel is and Ryan said "You wanna take her home with you." She said "Okay, as long as you give me an address." Ryan then told her "Sorry no refunds." I am sure she is going to call child protective services on us.

Isabel about to get pulled up the hill. What a cheezer.

Landon getting ready to head up the hill.

Skinny Ryan and the kids, in their tubes.


Look at those two cuties!

6 comments:

Mamma Meg said...

We never did that while we lived there! Good for you guys. They look like they had a blast, so why am I about to cry reading this?? Oh, it's because you said, "Before the snow is gone and we leave Boise."


Aahh... Boise is wonderful, why can't we all stay there? Sadly though, I have been to California more times than I have been to Boise since we moved. So statistically, we will see more of you if you move back to California. Ridiculous.

Rushele said...

What a fun trip with daddy!!! I love when Raegan gets to go out alone with daddy, it's much coveted time for me.
I also love the conversation Ryan had with that lady! Hilarious!!! And totally something Scott or I would do too.
So, I hear it's really official, you're going to moms. She seems pretty happy to get to have you guys with her.

Carmen said...

oh my gosh Ryan is so hilarious! I totally know that he was just as excited to put on his snow clothes and go tubing as the kids were. He's just a big kid himself :) Those are some cute pictures, I can't believe you are having to move again, I'm sad for you, I'm sure you guys are pretty disappointed. But hey, although there's no snow tubing in So. Cal there's plenty of tubing behind a boat, maybe the kids will enjoy that too?!

Unknown said...

That is so fun that they get to go do that. Sera is almost 2 and she is terrified of the snow. Maybe next year.

Laura said...

hey mandy - so i haven't checked your blog in forever (the private ones through me off because they are not on my google reader). i can't believe mia is 10 months. that is crazy. she is a cutie. by the way, we pretty much decided on mia for our girl. hopefully you are not upset. i guess we both just have good taste in names. that is impressive that she is still breast feeding. i am glad you are gonna be here because i will need some tips with this baby. can't wait to see you!

Jamie Hyatt said...

So I'm so excited to keep in touch while you are in CA. I love seeing pictures through blogging. You guys have a wonderful family. P.S. I used you in my talk today at church as a faith building experience.