My youngest sister Paige was married on June 18th. We drove down to Mesa for the occasion. It was beautiful. She married Danny Farmer and they are so happy.
Here is Mr. and Mrs. Farmer posing for the crowd.
Paige and Danny with all their nieces and nephews. The girls all looked so cute in their matching dresses.
Landon hanging out in a tree. He was so mad we kept telling him to get down or quit crawling on the grass so he could stay clean.
I know my blog doesn't show when I update because my blog used to be private. If you want you can reload my blog address in your list and then it will show you when update. If you're interested.




5 comments:
Paige looks great! Landon and Iabel, on the other hand, look like they might melt.
What a cute family you have! So happy for Paige, she looked gorgeous! My little Kuhn girls are all grown up... love you guys!
I went to an Arizona wedding in both August AND October, they are certainly unforgettable! Love the family picture in front of the temple, you have such a cute family!
We were so glad to see you guys at Paige's reception, and it was tons of fun with all of you this past weekend too!!
I'd have to agree with your kids that it is too hot in AZ....but, a great place to live nonetheless!! Come on Mandy, you know you wanna move here!!
Yikes! These pictures make me sweat. Hot, hot hot. Oh, did I tell you that my dang husband has applied for three...THREE jobs in Arizona. Ugh!
Other than the heat, it looks amazing. Congrats! Oh, SO glad you are blogging again.
Post a Comment