Friday, June 11, 2010

So many happenings....

June has been an exciting month for us and we aren't even half way through. We had a sleep over with cousins and watched a movie and had popcorn.
Left to Right: Claire, Haley, Isabel, Mia, Landon, and Addy
Landon lost his first tooth. He was so excited he has been working on getting that bad boy out for a while. He put his tooth under his pillow with a note to the tooth fairy. He was so excited he stayed awake until 11:30pm and then woke me up at 5:30am to tell me the tooth fairy came and gave him two dollars. I was less than thrilled considering I had to stay up to put it there.
Isabel graduated from preschool. She is so excited and can hardly wait to be in kindergarten. She did so well in preschool this year. She made a lot of new friends, she is on the verge of reading, she learned to control her stubborn tantrums, and loved learning lots of songs.
This is Isabel with her mad jumping skills durning the five little monkey song. It was really cute they sang six songs, then there was a slide show, then they got their diplomas. Sweet and to the point.

Isabel and her two favorite friends Kimberly and Savanah. Derek kept getting in everyone's pictures without being asked. He's such a fun little kid, you couldn't be mad at him. Yes Isabel is the tallest kid in her class and one of the youngest.

Mia was an honorary student. Not really, but she thought she was. Every morning when I took Issy to school Mia would follow Issy around until the bell rang and then she would run and get in line with the other kids. When the teacher would come to get the kids I would pull Mia out of line and then she would cry all the way out to the car. She is going to die next year when Issy and Landon are both gone until three every day.

This is Issy with her teachers Mrs. Hyun and the aid Mrs. Sabrino. Isabel wouldn't smile.
We decided a week after Mia's birthday to throw together a combined birthday party for Mia and her cousin Addy . We invited some of their mutual friends and we had a blast. We did a luau at my sister Melissa's house.

Mia's friends Mia and Chase gave her a phone that records voices. She loved it.

My mom got both of the girls tents with tunnels. Melissa and I are less than thrilled to have these giant things in the house.

Mia loves Dora. This is her taking a wack at her Dora Pinata holding her Dora purse. Landon and Issy were much more excited to hit it.

Mia blowing out her candle on her Dora cupcake. Her and Addy both just stood there with no expression on their faces while we sang to them. She did yell "I did it" after she blew out the candle.

Here are the two excited hula girls. We did all of this work because we felt bad for not doing anything and we don't even get a smile. I can't believe they are two already.











9 comments:

Laura said...

i'm glad you got the picture of landon and his tooth. you will have to work on the thing to hang on the door for the next tooth. and fun party. seriously. even matt said it was a really good party.

Smullin Family said...

You have a cool tooth fairy..our's sucks...cheap and inconsistant.

It's fun to see pictures of your kids...they're getting so big! What's Mia's personality like?

Miss you guys. :(

Smullin Family said...

PS- Love your hair!

Unknown said...

Wow you guys have had quite the eventful couple of months. I just love watching the kids growing up and realizing how smart and creative that they are. Miss you and love you!!!!!

Brett said...

So nice of Ryan to get really dressed up for Isabel's graduation!

Carmen said...

First I find the tooth fairy story to be especially hilarious! I don't know why but I am still laughing...next, i also think my husband's comment is pretty funny too. I am totally dying at Mia, last picture I saw she was still bald, toothless, and crawling. What the heck happened, it's like she became a non-baby over night?! Love all the pictures! The family looks great :)

Michal Thompson said...

you have been busy, busty with fun!

Monica said...

Great pics. I love your hair in the preschool pic. Way cute! We miss you around here. Come for Cozy's birthday this week...that would be a great surprise!

Mamma Meg said...

Wow! Little B has his first, very loose tooth right now. Um, why didn't you just go to bed and let the Tooth Fairy bring the money? Silly!

I wonder where Isabel gets her height? Odd.

Mia is adorable. I can't believe how old she is...and mine too, I suppose. What a crazy two years!