Our nephew Andrew came to spend a week with us, and we were so excited to have him. Landon could hardly wait, he loves Andrew so much. We went swimming, went and saw a demonstration about volcanos, went to the movies, and the boys went to a Dodger Game. My brother in-law Ben got six tickets to a game and took two of his girls, Ryan, and the boys. The boys were so excited. They got to eat happy meals on the way to the game and at the game had cotton candy. Of course they did not last the whole game but they made it six innings. Pretty good for six year olds. Andrew also came to my sister's wedding reception and was quite the dancer. He was out dancing every song and even asking the ladies to dance on the slow songs. He enjoyed reminding us about his "Sick Moves." We love that kid and wish he could come stay with us more.
We also decided to move Mia into her big girl bed. I was more than willing to wait longer, I dread keeping them in a bed almost as much as potty training. Ryan wanted to get out her toddler bed because he said she'd like it. So we did and Ryan was right, she loved it. As soon as it was assembled she jumped in it and wouldn't get out. We told her to come and eat lunch and she said, "No, I go nigh-night" So we left her and she took her nap. The first night Ryan had to tell her to stay in bed twice because she kept trying to get up and play with Issy but after that she stayed. After her naps and in the morning she just stays in bed talking or playing with her dolls until I come and get her. She has been an absolute dream. Now I have to start thinking about potty training, ugh!




6 comments:
That is so nice that she loves her bed and will stay in. I don't know how Sophia will be when I get her a big bed. I don't think that will be for a while though. :)
Landon looks more grown up since you guys left.
Landon looks so old...wow! I can't believe Mia stays in bed. My Sophie just started crawling out of her crib, so I am going to have to make that transition soon. I doubt she will do as well as Mia, but maybe I just need a little more faith ;)
This is ridiculous. I plan on keeping little P in his crib until he gets his driver's license...or marries. I'm still undecided.
I got Andrew to show my his cool moves! You were right, they are pretty sick :) As for Mia, I thought that she was still a baby! Does that mean that the time for putting Chris into a bed is getting closer, not good...
Sounds like you guys are doing well and having fun in Cali, let me know next time your in AZ! Miss ya
you said last baby- you mean you don't want to be prego, give birth, be sleepless, potty train, move to big kid bed etc. all over again!!!
Post a Comment