Sunday, May 30, 2010

Mia Turns Two!

How quickly two years have past. It seems like just yesterday we were on our way to the hospital to have our baby girl and now she is two. Mia has been such a blessing in our lives. She has made our family complete and keeps us smiling. She is a girly girl. I spend many mornings arguing with her about what clothes she is going to wear. She wants to wear a dress every day if I pull out something else she throws a fit. I usually will pick out two outfits and let her choose between the two. She thinks she's as big as Landon and Isabel and wants to do everything they are doing. It is so sad when they have friends over and won't let her play, she gets so sad. She is still completely bald, and still doesn't have all of her teeth. She is starting to talk more but doesn't feel the need when all she has to do is grunt and everyone does everything for her. She has her dad completely wrapped around her finger. He is having a hard time letting her grow up, he still thinks she's a baby. Every time I get her up in the morning or from her nap she looks at me and says, "dada?" It is a big self-esteem booster for me too. We love her to death and we think we'll keep her around for a while.



5 comments:

Candis and Ryan said...

She's beautiful. I think you have a beautiful family. I miss you.

Unknown said...

I can't believe she is all ready 2! Hope she gets some hair soon! Was Isabel like that too?

Monica said...

Mandy, she is adorable. I can't believe your nursing babe is already 2! We miss you guys so much and hope for your return!

Patsfield Family Photos said...

She is soo cute!

Rushele said...

What a cutiepie!! I can't believe your baby is already 2! I don't look forward to that AT ALL!!! Elysse is already growing up too fast for my liking.