Okay I know I am going to sound compulsive, but who got on my blog from Atlanta, Georgia? My blog is private and I did not invite anyone from Atlanta or the surrounding area. I am hoping someone was on business or vacation and looked from there, and not some creepy person who hacked into my blog. Please tell me if you logged into my blog while in Atlanta. I know I am crazy. But humor me. Too many 20/20 specials. Thank you.
Mandy
10 years ago




3 comments:
Mandy,
I wish that it had been me that viewed your blog from Atlanta, because that would actually mean that I got out of Utah County. But, it wasn't! Crazy, yes! But, you aren't a paranoid person. Just kidding! I love you tons!
Didn't I tell you that we just moved to Atlanta? My bad. Sorry.
you are a freak!
Post a Comment