My sweet Mia girl is 4 months old. Time is going way to fast. She weighs 16 lbs 2 oz (90th percentile, don't judge her), and 25 inches long (75th percentile). She is our little chubbers. My sister informed us that she looks like the baby from "Family Circus" the comic. I realized she is right.
My favorite things about Mia, she smiles constantly. Even if she is crying she will still smile if you talk to her. She sleeps all night. She puts up with being drug around everywhere instead of getting a good nap. She has the cutest giggle especially when her dad is playing with her. She loves me and makes me so happy.
She is finally lifting her head off the ground when we lay her on her tummy. It takes a lot of work to get those cheeks off of the ground. She sits up for about 30 seconds before slowly leaning forward until she face plants. She is picking up toys, I am not sure if it is intentional. She had to get some shots and she cried really hard until I nursed her, this is her favorite past time. She is a big drooler. She is going to have to be a bib baby so she does not sit in saturated clothes all day.
I love my baby girl and I wish I could slow time down and enjoy her longer.




9 comments:
What a cutie Mia is ! Hey I saw you at church (mom's ward) last sunday,but didn't get to say hi! Bummer!!!! You have one cute family and Mia is a great addition!
Chubbers is right, but at least she's still stinkin cute!! That beautiful bald head and big smile could melt anyone's heart!
It was so nicebeing able to play with her... even though it wasnt much. She is a happy little bebe! I wish we could have had more time together. I love your little family. I have such great neices and nephew!
I feel the same way about Sophie! I really enjoy her a lot, and she's always happy and squealing and smiling and so much fun! I don't want her to grow up!!!!!
I love that picture of Mia! The huge open smile is adorable!!
I also love that you say "don't judge her" cuz she's healthy and fluffy! It's cute!! And I remember Isabel being pretty chubby too. At least her cheeks were very, very similar to Mia's!!!
I feel a lot like Mia. I too can't move my cheeks off the floor...at least one pair of them that is. Oh, and then there's the drooling thing. Maybe I should take up wearing a bib too. I loved seeing you at Disneyland. FYI, you were my favorite character! Thanks for the hug and the picture....and the autograph on my forehead.
Dis-ney, Dis-ney...I wanna see Disneyland pictures! Megan has hers posted...come on. :o)
Alright lady...let's go easy on me. Remember, I don't know squat about blogging, so I will put your picture up (as well as more) once I figure out a slide show. Heck, maybe now that I don't have a camera I will make a whole post ALL about you at Disneyland. And Alisha is right. What's more important...pictures of Disneyland or Mia? Honestly! (Yikes, that even hurt my feelings just to write that)
I keep saying with this one-
"oh I love this stage" and then I realize i say it with each new stage Corbin hits. Third child really is the best, they are great!
Chubby babies are the Best! She's sturdy so she can put up with a big sister and big brother! My babies are chuncky monkeys, so I just love them that way. You are so good to write down these cute things about her. What a cutie!
Post a Comment