No kidding. I've been a Boise girl for most my life and don't remember EVER having snow this early. Maybe by Halloween...but rarely. This is crazy weather. Meridian didn't get hit as bad. Atleast not in our area. Just to make you jealous, I'll remind you that Jason and I will be cruzin' in Mexico in 3 short weeks...probably complaining about how HOT we are. :o)
Could be worse.....here in the good ole AZ it's barely getting down into the 90's, so it's still too warm in my opinion for it being the second week of Oct. Enjoy your early winter!!!!
HA! HA! HA! Sad, sad day for all of you! I don't even care! Oh, by the way, Boise got more snow today that Idaho Falls...bet I won't be able to say that again.
Mandy, this is Shawn, you need to send me an invite to your blog (shawn.mabey@gmail.com) so I can write comments on your blog from me. Also, come see mine at mabeyish.blogspot.com .
Our family recently relocated to Visalia. Don't worry... nobody knows where that is (Central California.) Ryan (also known as Flash) is working as a Civil Engineer and I am a Domestic Goddess, or as my kids like to say, "The House Tidier." It's been an entertaining twelve years being married to my best friend. What can I say about him, I like him, I love him, and always want some more of him. We have three kiddos and they rule our world, whether we want them to or not. We are active members of the Mormon church and owe much of our happiness to that fact. Life is hard, fun, tiring, eventful, athletic, busy, and a learning experience. I wouldn't have it any other way.
The Boy
Swimmer, Inquisitor, Cub Scout, Pianist, Smarty Pants, Lover of Butt Humor, Aspiring to be Napoleon Dynamite, Avid Reader, Bike Rider, Giants Fan, Loud, Sister Annoyer, Cuddler, 49ers Fan, Spiritual, Compassionate, Knowledge Vault, High Achiever, Inventor, Explorer, Adventurer, and Mama's Boy. That is our Landon in a nutshell.
The Ego
How would Isabel describe herself? Smartest in her class, the fastest girl runner, the best soccer player, the best at art, she can beat up her cousins, best at hoola-hooping, tallest girl in the second grade and has the biggest feet. Notice that humility did not make the list. Yes, she is one of those annoying kids that is good at everything she tries. I will add a picky eater, a mess, and will probably end up a theater major with all of her dramatics.
The Girlie Girl
Mia has many aspirations. She dreams of having beautiful long hair,unfortunately hers has yet to cooperate. After many years of anticipating and walking on her toes the time has finally arrived to start her career as a ballerina. When she has a paycheck her closet will consist of only dresses. In a perfect world, she will get a pedicure every day. Someday someone -besides her mom in the driver- seat will hear her beautiful voice as she sings her heart out. One day she will attend school everyday and not just three times a week. And, she will continue her endeavor of convincing everyone in the house that she is a baby.
7 comments:
Oh stop it Cali Girl!!
The Snow is AMAZING! Can't wait til we get ours here. It's cold here, but no snow yet! :)
I'm bummed we didn't get to chat when you were in CA. I saw you in GH ward, but by the time I went to talk to you, you was gone!
No kidding.
I've been a Boise girl for most my life and don't remember EVER having snow this early. Maybe by Halloween...but rarely. This is crazy weather.
Meridian didn't get hit as bad. Atleast not in our area.
Just to make you jealous, I'll remind you that Jason and I will be cruzin' in Mexico in 3 short weeks...probably complaining about how HOT we are. :o)
Could be worse.....here in the good ole AZ it's barely getting down into the 90's, so it's still too warm in my opinion for it being the second week of Oct.
Enjoy your early winter!!!!
HA! HA! HA! Sad, sad day for all of you! I don't even care! Oh, by the way, Boise got more snow today that Idaho Falls...bet I won't be able to say that again.
man and I called mom today to complain it is getting cold earlier this year and it is only a beautiful 75 degrees. HAHAHAH Idaho Sucks!
Mandy, this is Shawn, you need to send me an invite to your blog (shawn.mabey@gmail.com) so I can write comments on your blog from me. Also, come see mine at mabeyish.blogspot.com .
:)
Post a Comment