Monday, May 3, 2010

Morro Bay Camping

I know what you all are thinking, hell must of froze over because Mandy updated her blog. I really have no excuse other than I was a complete slacker. Even worse than not updating, I quit looking at all of the other blogs because it made me feel guilty for not blogging. So I apologize because I know you all have spent many nights upset that I haven't made any awesome comments on your blogs. My goal is to stay on top of things from now on.
A couple of weeks ago we went camping up in Morro Bay with all of our Larsen family. Morro Bay was absolutely gorgeous and we had so much fun with our family. The kids kept busy riding bikes, hiking, pulling each other in their cousin Taylor's enormous wagon, and playing in the mounds of wood chips. We went down to the beach one afternoon, checked out the local museum, ate tons of good food, sat around the campfire laughing, and even checked out a few gossip magazines.
We actually ended up leaving early because Ryan was having some kind of flesh eating disease in his mouth and could barely talk and couldn't eat. Mine and the kids allergies were on hiatus. I think we all have a major allergy to eucalyptus trees.
Overall we had a good time and hope that we get to make this family camping trip an annual event. We love our family and have so much fun with them.


Sitting down to one of our fabulous meals. The Larsens eat better camping than they do at home.

Landon and Issy roasting some marshmellows. Issy asks that there be no comments on her hair.

Mia and Daddy. Yeah, she so has him worked.


The fam outside the museum, checking out the menke whale skelaton.




The cousins sword fighting with sticks. Mia is really just standing there trying to be cool.




Landon and Isabel posing.


Isabel watching Danny start the fire.







8 comments:

Natalie said...

Yeah!! I'm glad it's freezing in hell! Just one small comment....why does Pete look like he is getting stoned in the first picture? Nice!

Smullin Family said...

Yay, it's so nice to "see" you guys. I'm looking forward to many more posts in the near future. :)

Laura said...

welcome back! if you are into camping, looks like lots of fun!

Chad and Becca said...

Good to see you back! Camping looked like fun and what a beautiful place to go camping!

lighting said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carmen said...

yay! we missed you :) glad the good times are back in full effect, we may have to come down for some beach time too!

Christy C. said...

Wow!! I'm glad to see you haven't completely dropped off the planet! Your kids are so cute and growing so fast! I can't believe it. Are you coming to Utah anytime? It would be so fun to see you!

Kristi said...

So I will be sure and check back next May!! ha ha ha