My little Baby is three today. The time has passed so quickly. I look at the picture of this fat little baby, and I can barely remember her like that. Oh the days when she could not talk. She has turned into such a girlie girl. She loves princesses, dresses, shoes,swimming, playing with her best friend Berkley, playing with her brother, and making her sister smile.
She is so excited to be three and go to preschool this year. She has been telling us for the last couple of months that when she turns three she is going to go poo poo on the potty. This morning when she got up I sang happy birthday to her and told her she was three now, she turned to me and said "I don't want to be three I am two, I don't want to go poo poo on the potty."
I love my sassy little Issy. She can be quite the handful, but I would not trade her for anything. My favorite thing in the world is driving and listening to her sing primary songs at the top of her lungs in the back seat. I love when she makes her bed or cleans her toys and she makes me close my eyes and then she shows me and yells surprise. I love when she comes to me to make her feel better. I love when she tries to do makeup with me in the morning, and I love when she reminds me it is time for scriptures.
The day she was born a whopping 9lbs 3oz
Happy Birthday Big Girl




8 comments:
I remember tha fat little baby stage of Isabel. So precious!!!
This newer picture is so adorable! I can't believe how fast our little sassy girls have grown!! They're definitely starting to change and become such big girls. Raegan loves to sing Primary songs while we're driving too, that does seem to bring a smile to my face every time. It's so cute!!
She is absolutly gorgeous! I cant believe how big she is! I love her sweet little voice... when she wants to talk to me. Cant wait to see her and Kylee hanging out at moms next month.
What a good pic that is, she looks so pretty. Wow, your so old with such old kids. Oh and by the way your daughter has your personality. Shes a witch who loves to clean!:) jk
Happy Birthday!! I agree, that picture of her is really, really cute! Hope she had a great day!
She is so cute! I love Sassy-ness! With how cute she is, she needs to be a little sassy.
Oh, and it's Brian's birthday on August 19th, too. He is cute and sassy, too. Maybe its the day.
What a darling little girl, I and I hope she turns out just like you, You are so Amazing! Miss ya tons.
She is a cutie! Her baby pic looks like you! Isn't being a mom fun!!!
Yeah! I got invited! I think Issy is the chubbiest newborn I've ever seen! She looks like she's already 6 months old. Time really does fly.
I'm feeling tons better, thanks for asking. I'm glad to see the goings on there in Boise and maybe someday we'll make it up that way.
Post a Comment