Monday, August 25, 2008

Landon's Thoughts On Mom

I saw this on friends blog and wondered what Landon would say. So here are his responses. I want to see your kids responses on your blogs.

1. What is something that mom always says to you?Clean Up
2. What makes mom happy? Give Mommy kisses and hugs.
3. What makes mom sad? Punching people.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?Make funny faces (demonstrated this)
5. What was your mom like as a child? Cowgirls and Cow horses and cows (nice)
6. How old is your mom? 7 (held up seven fingers)
7. How tall is your mom? 64
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Give Kisses
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Stay in bed
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? I don’t know what famous is.
11. What is your mom really good at? Driving the car.
12. What is your mom not so good at? Being bad guys
13. What does your mom do for her job? Laundry and have fun.
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Enchilada
15. What makes your mom proud? Ask us what to do and we do it.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?Caillou
17. What do you and your mom do together? Help Mia, and clean
18. How are you and your mom the same? Our blue eyes
19. How are you and your mom different? I have blond hair and you have brown hair.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?Because she does what I want her to do.

8 comments:

Mamma Meg said...

What a good idea! I can totally picture Landon saying all those things...and growling. That still cracks me up when I think about it. He is so funny!

Kristi said...

I guess I am older than you now-eight. Why does he think you would be Caillou? Caillou is retarded.

Patsfield Family Photos said...

So sweet! Thanks for your comment on my blog. Simply Adelaide is my "side business". I love to be creative so why not make some money while doing. I see that you like twilight, my next sister's retreat we are having a "Twilight Night" We are eating dinner and then going to see the movie after at midnight. You can totally do something like that with your friends. For dinner we will be having different apple dishes and I will be using RED BLACK & WHITE and apples as decor.

Rushele said...

I love that last answer....because she does what I want her to.
I love your Landonisms!! I think you need to post his words of wisdom weekly on your blog, he's a cutie!!!
I'll have to ask Raegan these questions and see what we can come up with.

Melissa said...

Okay... sad how much your kid mentions cleaning the house. You really need to work on being a bad guy, thats a mom staple. Ive got being a witch down pat!!

Holly said...

Yeah Landon is the cutest boy! I think that is good he thinks you are not a good bad guy. Kylee would have said the opposite! i am scared to do this with kylee... i would probably make up the answers if the ones she gavemade me look bad!

Laura said...

wow 7 years old, huh? that would have made you 2 when you gave birth to him? and is that 64 inches? hey, not a bad estimate. sorry, i can't do this with chase. i think all of his answers would be "mama" or "dee"

and who/what is caillou?

Lacey said...

So you're welcome for the free peep show last night. That will teach you to come over to my house again! No but really, we loved the monkey bread and i found that i have a whole bunch of recipes for frozen bread dough pull aparts. I'll have to start making them now!