Boys NightWell here is a preview of some of our summer activities. We don't get out a ton. I am still learning to do things with three kids, so most of our activities are so I can sit with Mia while they play. We are having fun and getting tan.
Boys Night
10 comments:
ryan needs to learn how to zip up his pants (atleast it looks as if his fly is open) haha
mandy your doing great with the 3 kiddies. they are all so so cute! i so hope to see you in a month or so! love you!
Katie why are you checking out Ryans Package? He is gonna kill me for putting that picture up.
Congrats on the blog!! I am very proud of you. Can't wait for a little New Kids on the Block action!
Self entertaining- don't worry, it doesn't happy at our house very much at all! So that is why we are out swimming, riding bikes, frisbeeing, etc.!!
I love that you call them "goggle dorks". They are both so cute!! And I like that they're developing their bike skills.....just like nun chuck skills, computer hacking skills....
I've been a bit of a bystander on the summer activities as well. Mostly Raegan gets to do, and Sophie and I watch. Isn't that how it's supposed to be?
what a fun mom you are! i can't believe we're all moms! and you have 3! your kids are so cute and i'm so glad we're all blogging so we can keep up on each other!
Man your so good. My kids hardly see the light of day. It helps keep their skin milky white. Maybe I just need to move to Boise.
Seriously I am still laughing at your husband! His fly is totally down and I think you can see a glimmer of white shinning though. King Goggle Dork I am sure! I love my neices and nephew... they are the cutest... too bad we didnt get any pics of Mia in this post... idiot! 6 1/2 weeks!
What's with the pervs in your family staring at your hubbies crotch? I didn't notice til they brought it up and I looked REALLY closely.
Anyhow, as for your comment on my terrible tantrum child, it sounds like Raegan and Isabel have quite a bit in common. Raegan is so stinkin stubborn and tries to be in charge all the time!!
Gee, I wonder where that comes from? It's not like her mother is at all stubborn or bossy....UGH!!
I'm so glad you started a blog! Blake and Kallie (as well as myself) are loving seeing your kids again!
Post a Comment