Here are pictures from Mia's blessing. They are a few weeks old now, but we just got them from Ryan's parents. Mia is such a good baby. She sleeps all night, and most of the day. She is always smiling at us and trying so hard to talk to us. She loves her brother and sister, well when they stay at least six inches from her face. I can not believe she is almost three months. I think this might be a really good baby to end with.
10 years ago




9 comments:
I love Mia's face in that last picture!
She is such a cutie pie!
So, you're done with Mia then?
I keep telling Scott we have one more up there for us, but he's not convinced yet. We'll see about that one!
I love little traditions like that. My grandma made Ashlyns and I hope to pass it around. I haven't read breaking dawn, I need to find it, i won't read it again so I need to find someone with it. I am cheap too! I heard great things about it.
Your kids are so cute! Thanks for inviting me to your blog- miss ya tons!
Mia's little face in that picture is so cute! And leave it up to the older kids to make a photo-op a tough thing to do!!
That dress is beautiful by the way!!
You need to update your "twilight" widget. They moved the movie date up to Nov. 21!!!
Your baby is soooooooo cute! At first glance, I totally saw YOU! she definitely has the Kuhn look about her! That is awesome that she is wearing your blessing dress! Cute family!!!
That blessing dress wears and ages amazingly. It's beautiful. Sweet baby! I love the google picture below.
Heather
Another beautiful baby! She is a female Lando! I really cant wait to meet her. She is precious. I call dibs on holding her as soon as I get there. As soon as I walk in the door she is mine no matter who is holding her. GOT IT??!!
She is so cute. She looks like your other kids but, something is a little different. Send me that bow for Addys blessing. My giant baby will probably grow out of the dress before shes blessed. Freakin Ben!
I love her cheeks! I just wanna squeeze 'em! How fun you girlies all wear the same dress.
Post a Comment