Monday, September 22, 2008

Mia Found Her Thumb!

Look at my sweet baby girl. She is following in her parents footsteps and has decided to find her thumb. She is so cute when she sucks her thumb. She has not quite learned how to steady her arm and keep her thumb in. I just love her.

6 comments:

Mamma Meg said...

Just by chance, are you interested in setting up some kind of arranged marriage for Mia and Porter? Just wondering. She is sooo cute. Oh, and in a previous picture of her, Shawn said, "She looks exactly like Mandy! She is so cute!" What should I do with that?

The Blaisdell Family said...

What sweet pictures of Mia! I just love that bald head of hers. SO adorable!

the keele's said...

oh goodness those cheeks!!!! she is so sweet!

Rushele said...

So cute!!!!!
I have a couple of those pics of Sophie on my blog from a few months ago too.
I love the thumb sucking pictures.

The Girls and Dad B. said...

She is tooooooooooo cute!

Melissa said...

Uggg I just want to bite those cheeks! Both sets!