Monday, September 22, 2008

Landon The Photographer!

I took some pictures of Mia today and was showing them to Ryan, when I discovered a lot of pictures I did not take. These are pictures Landon took when he got a hold of the camera. Ryan and I were cracking up.

Landon's friend Jaden posing with some toy lions.


Jaden Striking a pose for Landon.

Landon's self portrait.

Great action shot of his lion.

Landon posing with his lions. If you can't tell he is roaring.

Side profile of the lion.

The vicious lion posed with Baby Jaguar.

Landon posing how he wants to but mom won't let him.

I posted three posts today so make sure you check them all out.

11 comments:

Mamma Meg said...

I too found a bunch of photos I knew nothing about the other day...but at least Landon had the sense to take pictures of actual objects. Blake took real close pics of the floor or his leg or couch etc. At least those are my guesses. I was just glad there was no nudity involved.

the keele's said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rushele said...

That is hilarious!
I love when kids get a hold of the camera, and can actually take pictures, not break it!!

Lacey said...

Should we be worried? Might be a little too into eachothers poses! Freakin hilarious!

The Girls and Dad B. said...

I just have to say, I think kids have a weird fascination with cameras and their toys...Kimber took a digital camera this summer to visit Grami and she came home with tons of pics of her toys, but only a couple of Grami and Papa!
Also when I first went on your blog today, the music started and I couldn't figure it out and I heard this ticking sound and thought something was going to explode in my office!!!lol

Melissa said...

You should really post some warning because this post is so scary! I was shocked by the graphic lion content. I looove that kid. Im giddy because your gonna be here in 3 days.

The Hopkins said...

I was thinking of posting the pictures that Halle has taken too! I'm greatful that she likes to take pictures, because there is now proof that my children have a mother! I see Chris w/ the kids and think, oh what a cute picture! Chris thinks........i don't know what he thinks....But, my halle on the other hand takes some pretty good pictures. I had her take pics of her favorite things. I'll have to post them, it was pretty funny! We need to talk, so call me when you get back from wherever you're going. I assume California.

Patsfield Family Photos said...

That is hilarious, because that is something Daniel totally would of done, actually he did do it!!!!

Hokie Family said...

#1 first off I'm so sad i missed the girls weekend. Dinner was so fun last night though.
#2 I have the same thing happen with lucas and tooking pictures with out me knowing. Usually it is off his toys and Gabe.
#3 I love the thumb sucker :)

Michal Thompson said...

Dylan does this too- I find about 20 new pictures after he is one. He would take pictures of all his cars, all the family. Luckily he is really good at it. Another career move for him!

ammon & Kim Riggs said...

Still crying!!!!!! Landon is like the most entertaining child I've ever met. Like I think he's one of my friends too. love, me